Thursday, September 29, 2011

Friends and Family Wall

I've been wanting to do a friends and family photo wall on one of our blank hall walls for a while. Now that we're done painting everything (woohoo!) I can finally put my plan into action. So without further adieu, some inspiration from the world wide web:






As you can probably tell, I'm drawn to neutral walls with eclectically colored frames. I'm thinking I'll look for a few vintage frames and then use Ikea's RIBBA frame as filler.

Love the RIBBA frames--they're inexpensive ($4.99) but the mat that comes with makes them look polished. And you can spray paint them whatever color you want (they come in black and white).

Well, I'm thinking this and finishing up the office will be the next projects in the queue after we're done with kitchen touch-ups...

Frame photos from here, here, here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment